Amrit Brikshya Andolan Payment Status :- To check the payment status of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Rs 100 Payment Status Check Online which was introduced to enhance the environmental infrastructure of the state and those beneficiaries who have registered and uploaded the selfie now want to check their payment status and how it’s working, so if you are looking for a specific platform so you are on the right place. We are here to tell you how to check Amrit Brikshya Andolan Beneficiary Status and other details through online mode. Here in this article, we are going to discuss all the necessary aspects that are connected with this initiative and also its benefits eligibility, payment status, and much more. Kindly read this whole article till the end and get all the relevant details through our article.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Payment Status
The govt of Assam has released an initiative to make a green and healthy environment for the citizens of the state and for that many citizens have taken part in this initiative now they are looking forward to the latest updates and also want to check their Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Beneficiary Status Online Check through online mode. So, the government has released an online portal, where they can check their application status, payment status, and other details. For those beneficiaries who have uploaded their selfies under this portal, the government has provided them rewards, and for that citizens find it difficult to check their status, so this portal is created to provide them with ease. Individuals are required to go to the portal log in through their user ID and password and check their status for more details you can also check on the website or through our article.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Beneficiary Status Online Check
The main objective of this initiative is to provide a platform for citizens who want to make their state greener and healthier, so it will provide them an opportunity to plant 1 crore trees across the state. Under this initiative, those who have registered themselves and now they are looking for a platform where they can check their beneficiary status, so we are pleased to tell you that they have launched another portal that aims to provide an opportunity to check payment status and other details about this initiative.
Key Highlights of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Beneficiary Status Online
|Yojana Name||Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Payment Status|
|Chief Minister||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Notice Date||8 June 2023|
|Registration Started on||17 Sep 2023|
|Last Date||20 Sep 2023|
|Total Financial help||₹300 per plant|
|Goal||1 Crore Plantation|
|Application Name||Amrit Brikshya Andolan App|
Features of Amrit Brikshya Andolan Payment Status
- With the implementation of this portal, all the beneficiaries will be able to check their beneficiary status, which will ensure transparency in the program and all the registered can get access under this portal.
- This platform is user-friendly and easy to use and created with simplicity in mind so that they can navigate effortlessly in the system without needing any technical expertise.
- This platform will provide transparency for candidates to get access to application status, payment status, and other necessary processes without visiting any government officials.
- This platform will reduce physical visits, so that they can save more time and money, and they can get access to this portal by comforting at their home.
- Those who want to access this portal should be the beneficiary.
- This initiative is only available to the citizens of Assam state.
- Those who are members of Self-Help Groups, ASHA, Educational institutions, Village Defence Party, Anganwadi Workers, Tea Garden Workers, Other (Institutions), or Other (Individuals) are eligible to apply under this initiative and take part in this initiative.
How To check Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Beneficiary Status (Rs 100) Online?
- For that you have to go to the Official Website of the initiative.
- After this, you have to tap on the Rs 100 Beneficiary status Check option and continue.
- After this process, you have to enter your mobile number and the OTP will be generated on your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to enter the OTP, and then the beneficiary status will appear on your screen.
- Now you can check if the money has been transferred to your bank accounts or not.