Arundhati Gold Scheme Beneficiary List :- A few months back the government of Assam launched the scheme which is called Arundhati Gold Scheme beneficiary list in which the government aims to address the importance of girl child education and reduce the level of child marriage, the government aims to provide financial support for them for their better future. In this, so many girls have registered themselves and now they are willingly waiting for the financial amount and checking the beneficiary list, so it’s here now. In this article, we are going to cover all the necessary details about this scheme and also its beneficiary list which is recently released by the government. Here you will also get a brief introduction about its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Arundhati Gold Scheme Beneficiary List
The government of Assam introduced the scheme which aims to provide financial support to the girls of the state. We all know, that there are so many families, especially in rural areas who don’t let their girl child get enough education they just want to marry their girl child as soon as possible. This scheme intends to address all the poor family issues that are faced by girls, so this scheme will provide them with a better platform and an opportunity to pursue their higher education or start their businesses.
There are so many beneficiaries who have registered and now they want to check the beneficiary list so it’s here now the government released the beneficiary list which is now available on the official website so those who want to check their names on the list can now go to the official website and check their names on it. Fir more detailed information about this scheme you have to read this article or you can also go to the website and get details from there too.
Objective of Arundhati Gold Scheme Beneficiary List
The main aim of creating this beneficiary list is to provide beneficiaries with a platform where they can check their names and other details about the amounts of transactions. Under this scheme, the government will provide all the beneficiaries 40,000 for their education, businesses, and other purposes, they want to pursue. So, those who have willingly waited for this list can now check their names on the list and they have also mentioned the transaction dates and other details too.
Key Highlights of Arundhati Gold Scheme Beneficiary List
|Name of the Initiative||Arundhati Gold Scheme Beneficiary List|
|Launched by||Assam government|
|Category||Assam Govt Scheme|
|Objective||This portal aims to provide a beneficiary list for those who have registered themselves under this scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Assam|
Benefits of Arundhati Gold Scheme Beneficiary List
- Under this scheme, the government will address financial child marriage issues which is faced by minor girls of middle-class families in the state, and this will reduce poverty and provide them the opportunity to excel in their abilities and pursue their higher education.
- Under this, all the registered beneficiaries will be able to check all the necessary details about this scheme and they will also get the latest updates about this scheme.
- Under this, all the beneficiaries will receive financial support of 40,000, which they can use for their further education or invest in their small businesses.
- This opportunity will reduce child marriage by providing financial support, which will be given to the beneficiary when they become 18 years old, they can also use this money for their marriage but only when the girl is 18 years old.
- This scheme is available for the girls of Assam state.
- The age limit of the beneficiary should be 18 or above.
- Candidates should belong to EWS or the poor section of society.
Details Mentioned Under the List
- Serial number
- Beneficiary name
- Date of payment or credit
- Beneficiary account number
- Beneficiary Bank name
- Beneficiary account IFSC code
- District Name
Procedure to Check Arundhati Gold Scheme Beneficiary List
- Those beneficiaries who are looking for the list must go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- Now you have to click on List of Beneficiaries Under the Arundhati Gold Scheme option and continue.
- After tapping on the link, the beneficiary list will appear on your screen.
- Now all the registered candidates can check their names on the list and the financial amount of the scheme.