kcrkit telangana.gov.in :- There have been many initiatives launched by the government of India and now here is another initiative that has been released by the government of Telangana, in which the government will provide financial support to all the pregnant women of the state, all the pregnant women will get 12000 rupees in 3 phase which will be given to them. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details about kcrkit telangana.gov.in 2.0 login which will include its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more. So, those who want to use this opportunity are advised to read this article KCR Kit Money Status Check till the end.
the government of Telangana launched the kcrkit.telangana.gov.in 2.0 login for all pregnant women which will be beneficial for them to get all the needed essentials for pregnant women. Under this, all the beneficiaries will get Soaps useful for mother and child, Mosquito Net, Dresses, Handbag, Toys for children, towels and Napkins, Baby beds, Baby oil, Powder, Shampoo, Sarees, and Diapers for the baby. In this, the financial support will be given in 3 phases and if the baby is a girl woman will get 1000 rupees which will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. This initiative is only available for 2 deliveries, so those who want to take this opportunity are advised to read this whole article till the end and apply through the link given in this article.
Objective of kcrkit.telangana.gov.in 2.0 login
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to all women especially poor women who don’t have enough financial support to pay for their newborn child’s expenses. Under this initiative, all the beneficiaries will receive financial support of 12000 which will be given in 3 phases also it will provide Mosquito Net, Dresses, Handbag, Toys for children, towels and Napkins, Baby beds, Baby oil, Powder, Shampoo, Sarees, and Diapers for the baby. In this initiative, those who are looking forward to it are advised to apply for this initiative before the deadline.
Key Highlights of kcrkit.telangana.gov.in 2.0 login
|Name of Post||kcrkit telangana.gov.in|
|Started By||Government of Telangana|
|Made For||All pregnant women & New Born Baby|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration & Login Process||Available|
|Money Status Check||Get Link Below|
|Second Name||kcrkit.telangana.gov.in 2.0 login|
|Objective||To give financial assistance to pregnant women of the state and other essentials.|
Benefits of kcrkit.telangana.gov.in 2.0 login
- This scheme was introduced by the government of Telangana in which the government aims to provide financial support to all the pregnant women of the state.
- In this, all the beneficiaries will get essentials which will include, Mosquito Net, Dresses, Handbag, Toys for children, towels and Napkins, Baby beds, Baby oil, Powder, Shampoo, Sarees, and Diapers for the baby.
- This initiative intends to overcome the financial burden on women especially those who live in rural areas and don’t have enough incentives to get important essentials for their expenses.
- The online registration has now started, those who want to register themselves under this scheme are advised to make a registration through online mode.
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Only those women who are pregnant are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The age limit of the beneficiary should be 18 or more are eligible.
- All the candidates must have valid documents at the time of registration.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Income certificate if necessary
- Caste certificate if necessary
- Pregnancy reports if necessary.
- And other relevant documents.
Registration Procedure Under kcrkit.telangana.gov.in 2.0 login
- For the registration process beneficiaries are required to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to click on the New Registration option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill out all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Last recheck the details and then submit the form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.