As we know in recent years the government of Tamil Nadu has introduced many schemes that have been created for the citizens to provide them with various benefits and one of them is the Magalir Urimai Thogai List. Under this scheme, the government intends to provide financial support to the women of the state, and as per the sources large number of candidates have applied under this scheme. In this article we have mentioned one of the most awaited aspects which is the list of beneficiaries which was recently announced by the government, so all the registered candidates can now get access to this list and check the details. For more details about Magalir Urimai Thogai Name List kindly read this article till the end.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Selection List 2023
The government of Tamil Nadu has announced the beneficiaries list which is now available on the official website, those who have registered themselves under this scheme Kalaignar Magalir Urimai scheme List can now check their names on the list. This scheme Magalir Urimai Thogai List was launched in the year 2023, in which the government announced to provide financial support of 1000 to the head women of the family every month. This initiative is intended to make them empowered and secure, and now these candidates waiting for the beneficiaries list to be released. So, now the wait is over, the government has announced the list of the beneficiaries which is available in offline and online both modes. Those who want to check the beneficiary list can visit the website or they can also go to the government department to check the list.
What Is Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme?
the eligible women selected under it will receive ₹ 1000 as financial assistance monthly. the chief minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. M K Stalin has announced this fabulous scheme so hurry up and grab all the related information briefly
Key Highlights of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme List 2023
|Name of Scheme||Magalir Urimai Thogai List|
|State||Tamil Nadu State|
|Launched By||Chief Minister M K Stalin|
|Start Date of Scheme||Provide 1000rs on a monthly basis to the Eligible family women head|
|Last Date of Scheme||Always Open|
|Benefits||Provide 1000rs on monthly basis to the Eligible family women head|
|Official Website||Announced Soon|
Objective Of Magalir Urimai Thogai List
The main objective of Magalir Urimai Thogai List is to empower and secure the future of women in the state, especially those who are the head of the family. This scheme will provide financial support of 1000 to all the women who are working or jobless and economically disadvantaged and unable to pay the expenses of their families. In this scheme are large number of candidates have made a registration and now these registered candidates waiting for the beneficiary list so it’s here now. The government has announced the Magalir Urimai Thogai List which is now viewable for the registered candidates in both offline and online modes.
Benefits Of Magalir Urimai Thogai 2023
- Under this beneficiary list candidates who have registered themselves can now check their names on the list if their application has been accepted or not.
- Under this scheme, the government has decided to cover all the economically disadvantaged women of the state, and the budget of this scheme is 7000 crores which will be distributed to all the beneficiaries in the state.
- With the help of this online process, all the registered beneficiaries aren’t required to go to any government offices or waste time by waiting in lines, they can now check the beneficiary list by visiting the official website.
- Those beneficiaries, who aren’t able to check their names online, can also go to government department offices to get the beneficiary list.
- This makes it a more convenient and useful method that the government has initiated both modes which will be beneficial for both rural and urban areas beneficiaries.
- Candidates who are residents of Tamil Nadu state and head of the family are eligible.
- Those women beneficiaries who have registered themselves under this scheme can get access to this beneficiary list.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Band account details
- Valid mobile number
- Email id
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate if necessary
Check Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai List 2023
- To check the beneficiary list, candidates have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After reaching there, you have to click on the Magalir Urimai Thogai Selection List option and continue.
- After tapping on it, another page will appear on your screen.
- There you have to enter a few of the necessary details and submit it.
- After submitting the details, the list will appear on your screen.
- Now you can check your names on the list of its available or not.
Download Magalir Urimai Thogai District Wise Details
Address:- Government of Tamil Nadu
Namakkal Kavignar Maaligai,
Fort St. George,Chennai 600 009 Phone No :2566 5566