Orunodoi New List :- Recently the government of Assam has released many schemes and portals and one of them is the Orunodoi Scheme, which aims to provide various beneficial opportunities for the citizens of the state to provide them accessibility to make a change in their social life. As per the sources, some candidates have registered themselves under this scheme and now they want to check the beneficiary list so it’s here now. Here in this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details about the Orunodoi List which will also include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, purpose and the process of checking the list is also available in this article.
About Orunodoi List 2023
The government of Assam has released the scheme, which aims to provide various beneficial opportunities that will enhance their social life. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide property to those citizens who are financially poor and don’t have their own homes, and on the other hand, they will also provide financial support for students who have the desire to fulfill their dreams and pursue their higher education in any specific fields. Under this, there are so many other initiatives also available for the citizens, and as per the records, there are a large number of applicants who have registered themselves under this Orunodoi New List and now they want to check the final beneficiary list. So, we are here to tell you that the authorities have released the final list which is now available on the official website.
Objective of Orunodoi Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial security to all economically disadvantaged groups, which will help them to enhance their lifestyle. This program also aims to encourage students to pursue their higher education in any specific field, especially those who have abilities to do something in their lives. This initiative was created to uplift citizens’ financial condition, and under this, there are so many services available for the citizens that will be more beneficial for them. Now candidates will be able to check their names on the beneficiaries list which was recently released by the government in recent days, so you have to go to the website to check the list.
Key Highlights of Orunodoi New List
|Name of the Scheme||Orunodoi List|
|Name of the article||Orunodoi New List|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
Features of Orunodoi New List
- This scheme is created for lower-income groups to provide them with benefits that will enhance their lifestyle and to check the process the government has also established to check the program’s success.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide special priorities, especially to those who are widows, divyang, or unmarried citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme, the government will cover more than 17 lakhs of women candidates and provide them benefits, and along with them, they will also cover additional candidates around 10.5 lakhs who will benefit from this scheme.
- All the beneficiaries will get monthly financial support of rupees 12,50 rupees every 10, which will be directly transferred to their official bank accounts.
- The government has set up a monitoring committee in every district in the state, which will examine the process, and the final decision will be based on their survey.
Benefits Of The Orunodoi List
|Fruits & Vegetables||Rs. 150|
|Essential Needs||Rs. 420|
- Candidates who are financially disabled and permanent residents of Assam are eligible for this scheme.
- Only unmarried, disabled, widowed, and divorced women are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile of Assam
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
- 2 Photos
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Self-declaration form
- Identity Card
- Voter ID card
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
Procedure to Check Orunodoi List
- Those applicants who want to check the beneficiaries list are required to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After going to the homepage, you have to click on Search Orunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 and continue.
- After clicking on that link, the list of districts will open on your screens.
- Now you have to choose your district option, and the beneficiary list will open on your screen.