PM YASASVI Merit List 2023 :- Recently the government of India released a scholarship program for eligible students who are willing to pursue higher education but due to lack of financial support cannot afford it, so the M YASHASVI Scholarship Merit List 2023 was launched. There are so many students from classes 1st to 12 that will have to appear in the examination which will be conducted by the authorities, but somehow the examination has been cancelled but the merit list has been launched by the authorities which is now available on the official website. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details about the scheme such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, latest merit list, and much more. so those who are looking for it are advised to go through this article and get the link to check the merit list.
PM YASASVI Merit List 2023
The government of India launched a scheme which is called PM YASASVI Merit List 2023 in which all the poor students who are willing to pursue their higher education will get scholarships up to 75,000 rupees to 1,20,000 rupees which will be given to all the selected candidates. As per the reports, there are a large number of students who have applied for it, and the examination date has been announced which was going to be held in September due to some issues the examination has been cancelled but somehow the merit list for the students created and updates on the official website. For students who want to check the merit list, we will provide you with all the details about the scheme and the process to check the merit list through our article.
Objective of PM YASHASVI Scholarship Merit List 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage students to pursue their higher education without stressing about financial conditions. With the help of this scheme, all the selected students will receive financial aid which will help them with their educational expenses which will include books, tuition fees, dress, and other expenses. All the reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and other categories are eligible for this scheme.
Key Highlights of PM YASHASVI Merit List 2023
|Name of the Article||PM Yasasvi Merit List|
|Department||Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India|
|Class||9th to 12th class|
|Scholarship Offered||75,000 rupees to 1,20,000 rupees|
|Issue of Merit List||October 2023|
Benefits of PM Yasasvi Merit List
- With the implementation of this scheme, students from backward categories will get financial support which will help them to pay for their academic expenses.
- Under this scheme, students have to appear in the examination which will be conducted by the authorities and all the selected candidates will get scholarships.
- Under this program, students from underprivileged categories students from India will get this opportunity and all the students will get 75,000 rupees to 1,20,000 rupees as a scholarship amount.
- For those students who want to pursue their higher education but due to lack of financial support cannot continue, this opportunity will provide them a chance to continue their education without stressing on financial constraints.
- Students of India are eligible for this scheme.
- Students who belong to OBC, BC, EBC, DNT, or any other category are eligible for this scheme.
- Those students from classes 8th and 9th are eligible for this scheme.
- Students must have scored great marks in their school exams to get this opportunity.
- Students who have passed their eighth and ninth school examinations from any recognized board are eligible.
Cut Off List
|Category||Cut Off Marks 2023|
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- Educational certificate
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Other documents
Procedure to Check PM Yasasvi Merit List 2023
- Students who want to check the merit list are advised to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- Now you have to tap on the PM YASASVI Merit List option and continue.
- After tapping on it the login page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary details on it and submit it.
- After submitting the details, the merit list will appear on your screen.