The residence of Maharashtra are facing various problems on paying the electricity bill all at once because of the rising costs of electricity have made it impossible for the people. Through the Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana has addressed this issue by providing electricity to all Maharashtrians who are in debt. This yojana will be used in order to collect the unpaid electricity bills. If you are looking for information related to the you are at right website, we will be talking about the advantages, its features, and application process under this yojana.
Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana 2023
The government of Maharashtra has launched the Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana, under which all the unpaid electricity bills will be collected. The Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana will be start on 1st march to 31st August 2023 with the exception of those in agriculture, waive interest and late fees those who had their electricity connection turned off by the end of 2021. Under this plan, you will be able to pay interest and late fee upon depositing the principle amount under this yojana. 5% off will be given to customers with high-tension connection. In addition, customers can pay 30% of the principal amount in one lump sum and the remaining balance over the course of six installments.
Objective of Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana
The Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana helps Maharashtra people to pay back their unpaid bills. Individual’s previous electricity bills should be prepaid before 31st December 2021. They will be giving 100% discount. All the residents can regain their connection after completely paying their unpaid bills will benefit all the eligible residents of state.
Benefits Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana
- The Maharashtra government has initiated the Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Yojana in the favour of all residents under which unpaid electricity bills will be collected.
- The customers can pay 30% of the principal amount in one lump sum and the remaining balance over the course of six installments.
- Costumers will be given 5% off who are in high-tension connection.
- It is said that, the government will waive the interest and late fees for you and you will be able to pay interest and late fee upon depositing the principle amount under this yojana.
- With the help of this Yojana all residents may stable their electricity.
- Citizens who have their electricity disconnected before 31st December 2021, will not be charged any interest or late fee on outstanding bills.
The candidate is needed to be the permanent resident of Maharashtra.
Before 31st December 2021 the applicant’s electricity should be cut off with the reason of not paying the energy bill.
- Aadhar card
- Resident ID document
- Ration card
- Email address
- Phone number
- Electricity bill
- Ration card
- Income certificate
Application Process for the Yojana 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website of this Yojana.
- You will see the homepage of the website.
- Here select, ‘new user registration’
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Now share your consumer number, email address, login information and password.
- Lastly, press the submit button.