Silpasathi Portal :- There have been so many initiatives which have been launched by various government departments to provide benefits to the citizens of the states, and due to a large number of programs, citizens find it difficult to access their specific programs. So, to provide them with ease the government of West Bengal launched the West Bengal Silpasathi Portal Under this portal, the government will provide all the government services in one platform. In this article we are going to provide you with all the necessary aspects of https://silpasathi.wb.gov.in/ and also get information about its benefits, features, eligibility criteria, and much more.
Silpasathi Portal Login, Trade License Registration
The government of West Bengal recently announced the portal for the citizens of the state, which will provide various government services through one online portal. Under this portal, the government mentioned more than 61 government services which will include 11 various government organizations so that there will be no need for physical visits to any government departments. For those who are looking forward to applying for any government service, this portal is for them, all you need is to go to the official website and apply for any service while sitting comfortably at their home. Those beneficiaries who have applied for any service can now make a login process through the link given in this article and track the application status. All the services that candidates have applied for will come to their doorsteps and make their work complete.
Objective of West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal
The main objective of this portal is to provide a convenient platform with various government services to provide all citizens with ease so that they do not have to visit any government departments. With the implementation of this online platform, all the beneficiaries who are looking forward to applying for any certificate or identity card can use this portal, here they have mentioned more than 61 government services available which include Aadhar Card, voter ID cards, birth certificate, caste certificate or any other service, where they can apply for any service.
Key Highlights of Silpasathi Portal Login
|Name Of Portal||Silpasathi Portal|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Introduced by||West Bengal Corporation Ltd.|
|Started For||Citizen Of state|
|Main Motive||The main aim of this portal is to provide all the government services through online mode in one platform.|
|Article Category||Online Portal|
|Total Government Entities||20|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
Benefits of West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal
- This portal was introduced by the government of West Bengal to provide various government services in one online platform.
- This initiative will provide them with ease in providing an online platform where they don’t have to go to any department to apply for any service, they can just apply by visiting the website.
- Under this portal, the government has mentioned various services that come from 11 government departments so that citizens who are looking for any government service can apply through online mode.
- This portal will provide a user-friendly platform with instructions so that they don’t have to go anywhere to apply for any government service.
List of Government Services
- Irrigation and Waterways Department
- Fire and Emergency Services Department
- Forest Department
- Public Works Department
- Registration and Stamps
- State Water Investigation Directorate
- Tourism Department
- Industry Commerce and Enterprises Department
- Information Technology & Electronics Department
- Land & Land Reforms Department
- Labour Department
- Consumer Affairs Department
- Environment Department (WBPCB)
- Municipal Affairs Department
- Panchayats and Rural Development Department
- Power and Non-Conventional Energy Sources Department
- Urban Development Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- This portal is only available for the citizens of West Bengal state.
- Those who are going to apply for any government service must have all the necessary documents at the time of registration.
Required Documents List
- Educational Certificates
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Address Proof
Registration Procedure Under Silpasathi Portal
- Visit the Official Website of the portal.
- Now, you have to check all the services listed which is available on the portal.
- Tap any one of the links and continue.
- After this, the registration page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill out all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Last, recheck the details and then submit the form.