Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023 :- As we all know, many young minds have the best business ideas but due to lack of opportunities they cannot presume it, so to promote entrepreneurship the government of West Bengal launched a scheme which is called WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023. Under this scheme, the government will provide opportunities for young entrepreneurs to start their small businesses and provide them with financial support. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the necessary details about this scheme which will include some of these benefits, eligibility criteria features, registration procedure, and much more. So, all the young entrepreneurs out there who want to get this beneficial opportunity are advised to apply through the link given in this article.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
The government of West Bengal launched the West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023 for young entrepreneurs of the state who have brilliant business ideas and they want to establish their small businesses at a higher level. This scheme aims to encourage around 50,000 young minds in the state by providing them cash incentives for their businesses, and they will provide the amount of 1 lakh to each beneficiary. With the help of this initiative, the employment rate will be reduced and various employment opportunities will be available for citizens, which will boost the economy level and create job opportunities too.
This initiative will get funds from the MSME (micro, small, and medium) Department so that citizens will receive enough incentives for their business ideas. Previously there was a clash in jobs, and around 2 crore citizens of the state lost their jobs, so to increase the level of employment in the state the government initiated this beneficial opportunity.
Objective of WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
The main aim of this scheme is to create job opportunities in the state by encouraging young entrepreneurs of the state so that they can establish their small businesses and it will also boost the economy of the state. Under this, the government intends to provide financial support of 1 lakh to each beneficiary so that they can start their work without any financial constraints. Many individuals have lost their jobs during the pandemic period and they are still recovering from it, so keeping this in mind the government of West Bengal has taken this initiative.
Key Highlights of WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana|
|Initiated By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Introduced by||West Bengal Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||West Bengal Entrepreneurs|
|Objective||To provide financial to all the young entrepreneurs of the state.|
|Budget||Rs 500 Crores|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||50000|
|Nodal Department||Micro, Small, And Medium Enterprise|
|Financial Assistance||1 Lakh rupees|
Benefits of WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
- Under this scheme, young candidates will be assisted by skilled professionals so that they can get an understanding of various self-employment and job-creating opportunities in the state.
- With the help of this initiative, it will reduce the unemployment rate and increase job opportunities for the citizens of the state, and, more than 50,000 candidates can take part in this and get benefited.
- Under this, candidates have to qualify for the eligibility, and those who have completed this will get training from the concerned department in their specific fields.
- Those who have registered and get trained will get financial support of 1 lakh rupees which will be directly transferred to beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
- Under this, the training will be provided based on the candidate’s business concepts, in which they can learn more skills and enhance their abilities in their specific fields.
- This scheme is available for the citizens of West Bengal state.
- Those candidates who have the desire to start their business and have better ideas in business fields are eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates must have a technical degree from any recognized institute.
- Those beneficiaries who are not benefiting from any other government are eligible.
- All the ITI and Diploma holders are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant should not have any crime record to get this opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Passport size photograph
- Identity proof
- Mobile number
- Educational certificates
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet
- Proof of address
- Bank account details
Registration Procedure Under WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
- For that, applicants have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to click on the New Enrollment option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the terms and conditions will appear now you have to tap on the I Agree option and continue.
- After that the application form will appear on your screen, you have to fill out all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Last recheck the application form and then submit the form.