YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023 :- In recent years the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched many schemes to provide benefits to the citizens of the state and one of the schemes which is called the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023. Under this, all the women of the state will get financial support of 75,000 which will be given to them for 5 years there are so many beneficiaries who have registered themselves under this scheme, and now here is another beneficiary list released by the government. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details about this scheme which will include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023
The government of Andhra Pradesh announced the scheme in which the government aims to provide financial support to all the women of the state who are between 45 to 60 years old. This scheme intends to provide assistance aid of 75,000 to all the beneficiaries which will be given in the last 5 years of the scheme in the amount of 18,750 per annum. All the women of the backward class who belong to the OBC/SC/ST group will get this beneficial opportunity and there are a large number of candidates who have applied under YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023. So the government has released another beneficiary list which is now available on the official website, beneficiaries who are looking forward to it and willing to apply for it are advised to read this article till the end.
Objective of YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List
The main objective of this beneficiary list portal is to provide an online platform for the beneficiaries to check their names on the list which is released by the government. Some beneficiaries are willingly waiting for the beneficiary list to get benefits and also other details such as payment status, application status, and much more, so through the online portal all the beneficiaries will be able to track their beneficiary list so they can get access to the list.
Key Highlights of YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List Status Date 2023
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023|
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Launched by||Sh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||All Backward Women between 45-60 Years of Age|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Rs 75,000/- to Women|
|Total Disbursal Time||4 Years|
|Installment Amount||Rs 18,750/-|
|Beneficiary List||Available Online|
|3rd Phase Payment Date||October 2023|
|Payment Status||Check Online|
|Details Required to Check||By Aadhaar Card Number or By Mobile Number|
|Type of Article||Yojana|
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List State Date
- Under this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh intends to provide financial support to all the poor and economically weak women of the state.
- Under this, economically disadvantaged women who belong to OBC/SC/ST will get financial support of 75 thousand which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
- In this initiative, all the women will get financial support of 18,750 rupees will be given to all the beneficiaries per annum through a direct bank transfer process.
- All the beneficiaries who want to check their names on the beneficiary list can now check their names on the latest list which is now available on the official website.
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is only available for the Women of the state whose age is 45 to 60 years.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Pen card
- Phone number
- Email id
Procedure to Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023
- To check the beneficiary list, go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to click on the Beneficiary List option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the login page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter your registration number and password on it and continue.
- After submitting the details, the beneficiary list will appear on your screen.