Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Assam :- Self-care is so important and when it comes to government employees, due to workload they face a lot of stress which causes them health issues, so the government provides them meditation leave to release all their stress. So, at the time of medication, employees are worried about their pay so for that the government of Assam launched the scheme which is called Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2023. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial support during the period of medication. All government employees who want to learn more detailed information about this scheme, then you have to go through this whole article till the end. Here we have mentioned all the necessary details about this scheme which include benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Assam 2023
The government of Assam has launched many schemes and now they have announced another scheme at the time of the budget announcing time which is called Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Assam. with the implementation of this scheme, all the government employees who are currently working in the department and those who are retired employees will get financial support of cashless healthcare benefits of rupees up to 5 lakhs. Some employees haven’t heard about this and are now willing to apply to this scheme, so we have mentioned all the necessary details about this scheme and its process all you need is to grab all the necessary information through this article.
Objective of Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2023
The main aim of this scheme is to provide accessibility to cashless health insurance to all government employees and those who are retired from the government. The implementation of this initiative will reduce financial constraints on employees who face health issues while working but due to lack of financial support, they cannot get equal opportunities on getting better medical facilities. So, to provide them with ease, the government will provide all the beneficiaries with 5 lakh per year health insurance to all the employees who are currently working in the organization and also those who are retired from the government of Assam.
Key Highlights of Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana (MMLSA)|
|Announced On||16th March, 2023|
|Launched On||2nd October, 2023|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Purpose to Launch||Provide Cashless Health Treatment|
|Cashless Benefits||Up to Rs. 5 Lakh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Benefits of Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
- Under this scheme, the government intends to provide financial support in the face of medical health insurance which will be cashless to all the government employees of the state.
- The government will provide 5 lakhs per year of health insurance to not just currently working government employees but will also provide to all the retirees in the state.
- With the implementation of this scheme government will address all the issues that are faced by government employees, and by this, they will provide them with beneficial benefits.
- The government of Assam released this scheme on the 2nd of October 2023, at the time annual budget announcement for the year 2023-24.
- This scheme is available only for the government employees of the Assam state.
- Under this, only government employees are eligible to get this opportunity.
- Those who are pensioners are also eligible for this scheme.
- All the family members of the employee are also considered to be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants should not be registered in any other government scheme to get this opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Government employee ID Card
- Retirement Proof (PPO Number)
- Bank Details
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate (PAN Card)
- Mobile Number
- Passport size Photograph
Registration Procedure Under Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Assam 2023
- For that, all the employees are required to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to click on the Beneficiary Login or Registration option and continue.
- Now you have to click on Employee or Pensioner, select the option, and continue.
- after this process you have to select any of the options which is displayed on your screen it can be a pan card, Aadhar Card, or any other document.
- Now, you have to enter the document number that you have selected.
- After this, the registration form will appear on your screen, fill out all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for and then submit it.
Steps to Login on the Portal
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Login Button
- The login page will open on the screen
- Now, enter your registered username and password
- Finally, click on the Login button to get logged in to your registered account