As the government of Assam introduced the online portal which is known as Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan in which the government aims to provide various government services to the citizens of the state. So many beneficiaries have registered under this to get services and now want to track the application status. In this article cmaaa assam gov in Login we will provide you with all the necessary aspects of this portal and also include its benefits, features, eligibility criteria, registration process, login process, and much more.
cmaaa assam gov in Login
the government of Assam launched a cmaaa assam gov in Login Portal where those beneficiaries who have applied for any government services will be able to track their application status without any problem. With the help of this online portal it will be easy for candidates to track their beneficiary list application status payment status, and much more. This initiative intends to physical visits to various government offices and candidates who live at a distance from the offices will get ease and they can track their status while comforting at home. This initiative will save more time and money and create transparency in government services.
Objective of cmaaa assam gov in Login
The main aim of introducing this online portal is to provide transparency in getting information about government services updates to the citizens of the state. This will provide an easy and user-friendly platform for citizens who have applied for any government service and who want to check their application statuses without wasting time on visiting various government offices or departments. So for those who are looking for this portal and looking for it’s here now. You can just log in through this online portal and check their application status without wasting any other time.
Key Highlights of cmaaa assam gov in Login
|Name of the scheme||cmaaa assam gov in Login|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Assam|
|Objective||To provide the online facility of availing various services online|
|Official website||cmaa assam gov in website|
|Mode of application||Online|
Features of cmaaa assam gov in Login
- This scheme was introduced by the government of Assam to provide kinds of online services without visiting government departments and applying.
- This will prevent physical visits and provide an online user-friendly convenient platform for the citizens to avail benefits from this scheme.
- With the implementation of this portal citizens can also apply for grievances without visiting offices, and they can also apply for services through this portal.
- Those who are looking for any relevant portal to log in and check, beneficiary status, payment status, application status, and other service details can log in through this portal.
Assam Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Dates
|Scheme Start Date||20 September 2023|
|Registration Start Date||23 October 2023|
|Registration Last Date||31 October 2023|
List of Services
- Application status
- Beneficiary list
- Payment status
- Grievance Redressal
- Grievance tracking
- Contact details
- Those beneficiaries who are residents of Assam, India are eligible to access this portal.
- This scheme is available for the citizens of the state which provide various government services.
- Candidates must have their log in details while logging in under this portal.
- The applying citizen should be a permanent citizen of Assam state.
- The applicant citizen should not already be a defaulter in any type of loan.
- The age of the citizen applying should be more than 18 years.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Password etc
Procedure to Access Under cmaaa assam gov in Login
- To access this scheme, must have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After reaching the webpage, tap on the Login option and continue.
- On that page, you have to enter your user ID and password on it and submit it.
- After submitting the details, the application status services page will open.
- Now you can check all the details on the page and check the beneficiary list, application status, and other details too.
- With this process, you can easily access under this portal.