Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023 :- To promote cultural heritage, there have been many schemes and portals launched, and now here is another scheme launched by the government of Assam called Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023, in which the government intends to promote heritage by providing a platform for the citizens where a cultural program will be organized by the government. All the citizens who want to learn more detailed information about this scheme are advised to go through this article till the end and get information such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023
The government of Assam introduced the scheme which is called Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram for the citizens of the state. Under this scheme, the government aims to promote cultural heritage by starting a competition in which dance and sangeet competitions will be held. With the implementation of this program, at the start of the 25th of October, various competitions will get started such as Rabindra Sangeet, Tribal Dance, and Jyoti Sangeet. Those who want to participate in this competition and willing to get all the necessary detailed information about this scheme. Now you can apply for this scheme through the link given in this article. In this, all the participants who win the competition will get rewarded by the government.
Objective of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to promote and provide a platform for the citizens to showcase their talents and take participate in the cultural dance and sangeet competitions. With the implementation of this program, all the candidates who are interested in cultural events, so those who want to participate in this scheme can now register themselves under this scheme. The government announced the scheme’s budget which is 33 crore and that is announced the event of annual budget announcing the program for the year 2023-24.
Key Highlights of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023
|Name of the scheme||Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram|
|Initiated by||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||This scheme intends to promote cultural heritage by addressing all the cultural talents in the state.|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
Benefits of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
- Under this scheme, the government will organize competition events that will promote the cultural heritage of the state.
- With the implementation of this program, the government will provide cash prizes to all the participants who have registered themselves under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, there are so many events available for the citizens Rabindra Sangeet, Tribal Dance, and Jyoti Sangeet.
Important Dates of the Scheme
|Online application starting date||21 September 2023|
|The last date for filling application||10 October 2023|
|Start date||25 October 2023|
|Last date||07 February 2024|
Sangeet Category (Solo)
- Jyoti Sangeet
- Bishnu Rabha Sangeet
- Bhupendra Sangeet
- Rabindra Sangeet
- Dance Category (Groups)
- Bihu Dance
- Ethnic Dance
Awards and Money
|02||LAC Level||Certificate & Trophy|
|03||District Level||Certificate, Trophy &Momento|
|04||State Level||Citation and Cash Rewards|
State Level Cash Prizes
|Winner||Award Money (₹)|
- To participate under this scheme candidate should be a resident of Assam state.
- All the events which are available under this scheme are accessible to the candidates.
Age Limit and Required Documents List
- 12 to 18 Years
- 19 to 24 Years
- 25 to 35 Years
- Aadhaar Card
- Training or Experience Certificate
- Age Proof
- Group Photo for Dance Competition
- Passport Size Photograph
- Application Form
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure Under Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023
- For that, all the candidates are required to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- There you have to click on the Application Form PDF option and continue.
- After that, you have to download that pdf and make a copy of it.
- Now fill out all the necessary details on it and attach the documents also (if you are participating in the group then attach a group photograph with the form).
- Now you have to submit the application form to the concerned authority, zone, gram panchayat of your area.