Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme 2023 :- To provide financial support for various works to the citizens of India, there have been many initiatives launched, and recently the government of Assam launched another scheme which is called Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Under this scheme, the government aims to provide financial support of 2 lakh rupees to all the businessmen of the state, to provide them with ease to expand their work. Those businessmen who are looking forward to it and willing to get the amount are advised to check all the details such as eligibility criteria, features, benefits, registration process, and Atmanirbhar Assam Online Registration much more.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme 2023
The government of Assam launched a Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme 2023 for the eligible businessmen of the state who suffer due to the pandemic period and they are still recovering from it. Under this scheme, the government will provide all of them with financial support of 200000 or 2 lakhs rupees to expand their businesses, or those who want to start their business this scheme is for them too. This is a great initiative, which will be beneficial for young minds too, so those who want to get this opportunity are advised to check all the necessary details and then take any further steps. The online applications have already been started and are now available on the official website, so all eligible candidates are advised to apply before that deadline which is 30th of September 2023.
Objective of Assam Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to all the businessmen of the state who face a lot of problems and financial loss due to the pandemic and they want financial support to expand their businesses. With the help of this scheme, beneficiaries will receive financial support of 2 lakhs rupees so that those who want to start their business will be able to do that, and those who want to expand their work are also eligible for this. There are so many young minds who want to start their work but due to lack of financial support they aren’t able to do that, so keeping this in mind the government has started this initiative which will be beneficial for all the citizens of the state.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan Details in Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Govt 2 Lakh Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of the Assam state|
|Category||Assam Govt Scheme|
|Objective||Providing 200000 rupees to 2 lakhs to all the businessmen of the state.|
|Beneficiaries||Businessmen of Assam state|
|Official Website||Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Ason|
Benefits of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
- This scheme was launched by the government of Assam to provide financial support to all the businessmen of the state so that they can expand their work to a higher level.
- Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will receive financial aid for the last 2 years which starts from 1 lakh per year and will be given to them and this will be interest-free for 5 years of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, there will be a training program for all the young entrepreneurs in the state which will include accounting, management, and other programs and they will receive a 10,000 stipend monthly.
- With the implementation of this initiative, all young entrepreneurs will be able to get training which will be beneficial for them to work in real-life challenges.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 45 years is necessary.
- Those who have completed their 10th from a recognized board are eligible.
- At the time of registration, candidate must have skills and knowledge in their specific fields.
- Those who belong to any government pension service are not eligible.
- Candidates must not have any history of loans.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
Registration Process for Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
- To register, candidates have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After reaching the homepage tap on the scheme’s link and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- After this, you have to complete the registration form and you will receive a user ID and password on your registered email or mobile number.
- Now go back to the homepage and tap on the login option.
- Now, you have to enter login details and the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to complete the form and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Last, recheck the details and then submit the application form.