Vahana Mitra Status :- As we all know, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched various schemes and portals to provide financial support to the state’s citizens, including the Vahana Mitra Status online 2023. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial support to all the drivers of the state which will be given in installments to all the drivers. Some candidates who have registered themselves in Vahana Mitra Status can now check their application status through the portal released by the concerned authorities. In this article, we have provided you with all the necessary details, including some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, status check process, and much more.
Vahana Mitra Status
The government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the financial support Vahana Mitra Status which is created for the driver of the state. Under this, all the registered beneficiaries will get 50,000 rupees, which will be given in 5 installments, starting from 10,000. As per the recent updates, there are so many citizens available who have applied to this scheme and now they want to check the application process. For that, the government has released a portal where all the beneficiaries will be able to track their application status and check the beneficiary status and other details.
Objective of Vahana Mitra Status
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to all the drivers of the state to make them independent and enhance their financial condition. Under this initiative, the government will provide financial aid of 50,000 rupees which will be given to them in 5 installments that will be directly transferred to their bank accounts. This initiative will be beneficial for all the drivers who cannot fulfill their family needs due to financial causes, it will enhance their financial condition.
Overview Details of Vahana Mitra Status
|Name of the scheme||Vahana Mitra Status Online|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the drivers of the state.|
|Official website||Vahan Mitra Status website|
|Mode of application||Online|
Benefits of Vahana Mitra Scheme
- This scheme was launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to improve the financial condition of the drivers of the state.
- The implementation of this program will enhance their lifestyle by giving them financial support which will be beneficial for them to pay for their regular expenses.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide them amount of 50,000 which will be provided to them in 5 installments directly to their bank accounts.
- All the beneficiaries will get a yearly pay of 10,000 which will be given to them for 5 months, and the amount will be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
- Some beneficiaries find it difficult to track their application status and check other details so for that the government released a portal where you can check scheme status and much more.
- Those candidates who own an auto rikshaw, taxi, or maxi cab are eligible for this scheme.
- Those families who have only one person who owns a vehicle are eligible for this scheme.
- All the beneficiaries must have possessions of a vehicle, only then you benefit from this scheme.
- Eligible candidates should be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Those beneficiaries who have a ration card and Meeseva integrated certificate are eligible for this scheme.
- Only those beneficiaries who belong to the BPL category are eligible for this scheme.
- All the beneficiaries must have their bank accounts.
Required Documents List
- Residence Proof
- White Ration Card.
- BPL Card.
- Annapurna Card.
- Antyodaya Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate. (If Applicable)
- Driving License of Applicant.
- Bank Account Details.
- Registration Certificate.
- Pollution Certificate.
Procedure to Check Vahana Mitra Status
- All the beneficiaries who want to check their status are advised to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to tap on the Application Status option and continue.
- After this, you have to select the scheme and continue.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar number and captcha code on it and submit it.
- After this process, the OTP will be generated on your registered mobile number.
- after this process, the details will appear on your screen, you can check the application status and other details too.