Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2023 :- Unemployment issues are one of the major problems of our nation and to decrease the level of unemployment level, many initiatives have launched employment schemes and portals now here is another scheme known as Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme launched by the government of Karnataka. This scheme is created for jobless candidates to provide them subsidies to buy 4-wheeler vehicles which will be beneficial for them to get employment. In this article, we are going to discuss all the necessary details about this scheme which will include brief details about its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, purpose, and much more. all you have to do is read this whole article till the end and apply for it through the link given in this article.
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme
The government of Karnataka launched the scheme for the youth of the state to provide them with employment opportunities so that they can get jobs for them. Under this scheme, the government will provide subsidies to the beneficiaries to buy 4-wheelers for self-employment but for that, you have to register under this scheme. As per recent reports, the unemployment level has increased by 8.11% from 7.8% last year, so to decrease the level the government introduced this beneficial scheme. Under this initiative, all the economically weaker and those who belong to the SC/ST category will get this beneficial opportunity by providing a 50% subsidy for 3 lakhs to the beneficiaries, and SC, and ST will get a 70% subsidy with 4 lakhs rupees. Those who are looking forward to it and willing to apply are advised to register themselves through the link given in this article.
Objective of Karnataka Mukhyamantri Sarathi Swawalambi Scheme
The main objective of creating this online platform is to provide job opportunities to the youth of the state by providing them subsidies as the minority candidates will get a 50% subsidy which includes 3 lakh and those beneficiaries who belong to SC, and ST categories will get 70% subsidy which will include 4 lakhs. This scheme intends to increase the employment level of the state by providing them with financial support so that they can buy minibusses, Goods carrier vehicles, and cars so that they can start their work and become employed.
Key Highlights of Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. K. Siddharamaiya|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide subsidy|
Benefits and Features of Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2023
- The government of Karnataka has started this initiative to increase the level of employment in the state by providing them with opportunities for self-employment.
- With the implementation of this scheme, all the unemployed candidates who have registered themselves under this scheme will get subsidies to buy 4-wheelers which are available for minority and SC, and ST communities of the state.
- With the subsidy amount, all the beneficiaries will be able to buy mini-busses, cars, and goods carrier vehicles, which will be helpful for their businesses, and it will also provide employment opportunities to others.
- Under this, those beneficiaries who belong to minority communities will get a 50% subsidy of 3 lakh, and those who belong to SC, and ST categories will get 75% 4 lakh rupees.
- Those beneficiaries who belong to the residents of Karnataka state are eligible for this scheme.
- The age of the candidate should be 21 or more.
- This scheme is only available for the citizens who belong to the minority and SC, ST category are eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates must have their bank account with Aadhar Linked
Subsidy Amount Details
|Community||Subsidy (%)||Subsidy Amount (Maximum)|
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Caste certificate
Registration Procedure Under Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2023
- To complete the registration process, go to the official website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to click on the Apply Online option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the instructions for the scheme will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to read the instructions and proceed.
- After this, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now fill out all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Last, check the details and then submit the application form.