To provide nutritious food to children, many initiatives have been introduced by various governments, and now here is another initiative which is launched by the government of Telangana on Friday as a Dashra Gift the name of the scheme is Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023. Under this, all the agriculture workers who work hard and couldn’t manage to provide breakfast, so the government initiated this scheme which will provide all the government school students with morning breakfast. If you are a government school student and willing to know more about this scheme which will include its benefits, eligibility criteria, purpose, and much more. all you have to get brief details about this before making any further processes.
Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023
The government of Telangana released a scheme for students who are studying in government-aided schools and those whose parents are agricultural workers and cannot manage to provide their children a nutritious food in the morning. Under this beneficial scheme, all the students who are studying in classes 1 to 10 will get morning breakfast before classes which will be beneficial for their health and make them strong-minded so that they can easily focus on their studies. This scheme was implemented as a gift of Dashera to the students on Friday by the Chief Minister of the state often known as KCR. This scheme is created for the agricultural laborers of the state who are poor and due to workload aren’t able to provide them breakfast. After launching this beneficial scheme, the team of IAS has been sent to the state government to check the progress of the state.
Objective of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to enhance the nutritious level of students by providing them nutritious morning breakfast. In this scheme, the government will provide breakfast to the children of agricultural laborers of who are studying in classes of 1st to 10th classes. Under this scheme, all the government schools of the state which include 9 lakh students are enrolled in 5,000 government schools which include residential schools. So, for those who are looking forward to it and willing to learn more details about this scheme we have mentioned all the necessary details.
Key Highlights of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Objective||This scheme is created to increase the nutritional value among school-going children|
|Category||Telangana Govt Scheme|
|Benefits||Improve the nutrition of students from a low-income household|
Benefits of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme
- The government of Telangana launched this scheme on Friday as a present of Dasara to all the government students of the state.
- Under this scheme, all the students who are studying in government schools which include all the residential schools will get this morning breakfast opportunity.
- This scheme intends to provide nutritious food to all the students who are studying in government-aided schools and due to workload, their parents cannot manage to provide them nutritious food.
- This scheme is created for those children whose parents are agricultural laborers and because of workload, they cannot manage to provide them breakfast.
- Under this, online classes from 1st to 10th students will get this opportunity.
- Students who are permanent residents of Telangana state are eligible.
- Students who are studying in classes from 1st to 10th are eligible for this scheme.
- Students who are studying in local government schools are eligible for this scheme.
Application Procedure Under Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023
The government hasn’t released any specific application process yet for candidates, so those who are looking forward to it are advised to check all the details about this scheme.