Toilet List Assam 2023 :- As we all know, the Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi ji has started a campaign which is known as Swatch Bharat Abhiyan. Under this, the government aims to build toilets in various states of India, and to promote their campaign the government of Assam announced the scheme which is called the Assam Toilet Scheme in which the government will provide financial support to economically weaker citizens of the state to build a toilet in their houses and many of them applied for it and now they want to check the beneficiary list. Here we will provide you with how you can get access to the beneficiary list which has just been released by the government and also a brief description of the scheme such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Toilet List Assam
The government of Assam launched the scheme which is called Toilet List Assam in the year 2023 to promote the campaign of Swatch Bharat Abhiyan that was introduced by Narendra Modi the Prime Minister of India. Under this scheme, the government intends to provide financial support of 9000 rupees to all the beneficiaries. This initiative intends to cover all the poor and economically weaker citizens who don’t have enough money to build a toilet, and as per the latest reports, there are many beneficiaries who have applied under this scheme. Now, the government has released the beneficiary list for the registered candidates which will contain all the details about the selected beneficiary’s names and other details too. So, for all the beneficiaries who are looking forward to the beneficiary list here we have mentioned the details and the process to check the link in this article kindly read this whole article till the end.
Objective of Assam Toilet Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to improve hygiene facilities in the state especially those areas where poor people live and they don’t have toilets in their houses so they go to other places. So, by providing them with financial support, this scheme will also provide them with knowledge about hygiene about using toilets rather than other things. In this, the government will provide 9000 rupees to all the beneficiaries who have selected so that they can build toilets in their homes.
Key Highlights of Toilet List Assam
|Launched By||CM of Assam|
|Name of the Scheme||Toilet List Assam 2023|
|Objective||The main of announcing this list is to provide all the selected beneficiary’s names and other details too.|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of 9000 for building Toilet|
|Eligibility Criteria||People of Assam|
|Mode of List Checking||Online|
|Official Website||dohua.assam.gov.in/ portal-sub-innerpage/ household-toilets|
Benefits of Toilet List Assam
- Through this online platform, all the registered beneficiaries will be able to check their names on the list easily without visiting any government offices or departments.
- Under this scheme, all the selected beneficiaries will receive 9000 rupees to build toilets in their houses.
- This scheme will cover all the economically weaker citizens of the state who are poor and unable to build toilets in their houses.
- Those who have registered can now check their names on the list through this online portal.
- Those who are residents of Assam are eligible for this scheme
- In this initiative, the government aims to cover all the poor and economically weaker citizens of the state.
Required Documents List
- Application Number
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- District Name
- Block Name
- Gram Panchayat Name
Procedure to Check Toilet List Assam
- All the registered candidates are required to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After reaching out to the homepage click on the Assam state option and continue.
- After tapping on it, a list of districts will open in the state.
- Now you have to select your district block and panchayat option and continue.
- After this, the beneficiary list will appear on your screen, now you can check all the details on it.